Friday, February 13, 2015

Verizon bill got a little cheaper

For anyone else who's on Verizon, you might want to check out this article.  Verizon is changing their rates, and customers have the option of lowering their bill or getting more data for the same price.  My husband got a call from Verizon when this change went into effect, but I guess not everyone I know got a call, and you won't be opted in automatically, so it may be worth the call to Verizon to see if you can save a little money.

I'm about 24,000 words into writing Redemption book 5 now (a little less than 1/3 done), and still hoping I'll have it finished by the end of the month.  As the season is warming up, I'm doing a little more gardening on days when the snow is melted; next week is looking a little cold and wet, so I'll probably be hitting the keyboard a little harder.

Al

No comments:

Post a Comment