Sunday, November 13, 2011

Craft Fair

Today I went to a craft show at the Adams County Fairgrounds.  Some great crafts this year!  Here are a few of my highlights.

This picture is on my blog courtesy of Rob Hob's.  He makes some incredible wood work puzzles, games, and pens.  Check out his gallery here.


I was also tickled by the artistry of Two Clayzy Ladies.  They have a mini-gallery here.

Lastly, I picked up a couple of loaves of bread from Styria Bakery.  This is kind of a special treat every year, because while these folks go around to local events, they don't have a physical bakery location (that I know of) that one can pick up from.  I have loved everything I have tried from them--the Asiago Cheese Bread and the Walnut Cranberry bread are awesome.  Check out their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment