Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Cold and Wet

The covers for Waldgrave have been updated...everywhere but on this blog, seemingly, so I'm going to get on that today.  I am officially 1/3 the way through writing the 6th book in the Redemption series, and it won't stop raining outside.  I usually like to get out and take my kiddo to the zoo, or the gardens, or anywhere, but it's been too cold and wet lately.  To cold and wet to go out and pull weeds, in fact, so a nasty situation awaits me in the back when the mud finally lets up--all the rain has those things thriving.

 


I think I've lost an apple tree to fire blight because the symptoms were atypical and I didn't know what to do.  I'll be sterilizing all of my gardening equipment to be sure, and then picking out a new tree for the back yard.  I'm actually grieving it a little, because those apples were delicious, and the tree was here when we bought the house so I don't actually know what kind it was.

Al

No comments:

Post a Comment