Thursday, April 30, 2015

Hand-foot-and-mouth disease

...has come to my house.  My kiddo is sick again, but after fearing that it might have been something far worse, I was glad for this diagnosis.  I'm a little relieved that he decided to go on a noodles cooked in bouillon binge the day before the sore throat set in, because I think it helped him retain water.  The name of the game is yogurt and homemade applesauce now, which suits me fine as long as it keeps him strong and hydrated.

In writing land, I am still plugging away at edits on Redemption Book 5, and the launch for Book 4 went off without a hitch!  I came downstairs last night, just after midnight when I had to give my kiddo a dose of ibuprofen, and uploaded the new file with the link to the pre-order for Book 5 at the back.  If anyone got an email about a new version being available, that's what that was about.  :)

I'm gearing up for finishing Books 6 and 7 now, which I believe will close out the series.  I make no guarantees on that, but I think that's where this story line will close out.

Happy reading,
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment