Thursday, April 5, 2012

New Computer Gear

For a few years now, my Inspiron has had some trouble with overheating.  While playing any kind of game it would overheat and shut off.  I found I could fix this by propping up the backside of the machine with coasters and such, but was recently without at a friend's house, which prompted me to buy a cheap laptop cooling pad (about $6).

It is MARVELOUS.  The laptop still gets a little toasty, but not to the point of shutting off.

In other news, I am struggling to get Redemption finished.  I am trying to streamline the process by not allowing myself to add any new text to the story, but as I've detailed before, the scope of this one has changed to include more story lines than initially written.  It's a change for the better, in my humble opinion, but we'll see what the readers think!  

I wish it would either rain or snow here.  Colorado needs the precipitation, and somehow it always seems to bring on the writing bug.

Al

No comments:

Post a Comment