Saturday, June 11, 2016

Wishing everyone luck at July Camp NaNoWriMo!

I'm going to try to participate this year.  I usually do.  However, I'll be setting my word count goal a lot lower than normal.

I'm pregnant, and my due date is mid-July.  :)

My toddler is thrilled that he's getting a new baby to play with (as are the rest of us), and I've been writing like mad the last several months to keep up my writing production schedule so that I don't miss a deadline if I end up taking some maternity leave.  This may explain for some of you why I suddenly started writing novellas instead of novels, as is my usual habit.  I've been busy cleaning out a spare bedroom, and in recent weeks, helping my husband to convert it to a baby room for the new arrival.

But the baby room is almost done, and the baby is almost here, and I am almost done writing the first book in a new series that I will publish this fall.  Anyone signed up for my email list will get a sneak peek of that cover in the Zombies & Zinnia release email that will go out on July 5th, as well as an invitation to beta read for the new series.

Happy Reading (& Happy Writing, to all of my friends doing Camp NaNoWriMo),
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment