Friday, June 3, 2016

More Witches on the way

...and maybe a Fay?  The latest series I'm sketching out is going to feature Morgan le Fay.  I've got the outlines complete, and I spent last night drafting covers for a 5 novel series arc.  Stay tuned for more on this one, because I'm a stone's throw from finishing the first book, and I intend to launch the series this fall!

I'll be putting the finishing touches on the 6th installment in the Hawthorn Witches series today, and it is set for a July 5th release.

A new Facebook page is up, so go ahead and give it a "like" if you want to keep up with my new releases on social media: https://www.facebook.com/addisynltyler/.  The page is still in progress, so forgive any mess until I get things put together and put up some posts.  Alternatively, you can always hop onto my mailing list if you want to get updates in your inbox.

I'm also participating in a free book promo this weekend, so be sure to swing through the lists to pick up some free books!  It's not just exclusive to Amazon this time around, so Apple, Nook, Kobo, and Google Play readers can get free books too.  :)

 Link to free books!

Happy Reading,
Al



No comments:

Post a Comment