Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Demons & Dracaena is free today

All,

As part of the launch of the series, Demons & Dracaena is free today on Amazon.


I am about 25% done with book 3 in the Hawthorn Witches series, and I am 50% done with book 7 (the final book) in the Redemption series.  I had to put book 7 on hold to finish book 3 in the other series because I didn't want to cut it too close with my new editor.  I anticipate releasing book 3 in December, which means editing must happen in November, and I need the final draft done with my initial edits by the 31st.

And speaking of Halloween, putting up decorations is on my list of activities to do with my kiddo today.  We didn't plant pumpkins this year because they nearly overran our yard last year, so a visit to the pumpkin patch is also in order.  I still have dehydrated pumpkin for bread and pies in my pantry from 2014.  This year we have an abundance of zucchini, but my kiddo has fortunately taken a liking to zucchini pickles, so it worked out.

Happy Reading,
Al


No comments:

Post a Comment