Monday, September 7, 2015

My tea has arrived

It's late on the end of a three day weekend, and I'm about 2/3rds the way through making my edits on Book 6 of the Redemption series, and if I don't finish tonight, I will at least come very close.  My quest for editors is going very well.  I just heard back from PayPal earlier today that they have fixed the error in my account, and I can now actually pay the editor of my choice, so that's good.

Ah, me.  The stress in this household today.  We're all trying to wind down the day, and my husband is in the kitchen making tea.  I've got a cat lying next to me and I really want to get back to writing so that I can escape for a while, but these edits must come first.  And selecting an editor.

My tea has arrived, so I'm off to edit, and hopefully to finish editing before the night is done.  And tomorrow, back to writing.

Happy reading,
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment