Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Creating a schedule

Happy Holidays to all, and a Bountiful New Year!

After reading on the forums that many indie authors are aiming to release a book every 3-4 months to keep the interest of their readership, I thought I would make a New Year's resolution to do the same. As of now, Serpent's Bite is due to be out in January/February, and this will be followed by books 4 and 5 in April/May and July/August.

After receiving emails from some of you regarding the "next book" in the Waldgrave series, I am happy to announce that I have also added 3 more books featuring Lena Collins to my writing schedule in 2015, and I plan to release the first of those new books in October/November of 2015.  To clarify, these new books won't be a part of the now completed Waldgrave series, but will be a continuation in that same universe.  This new series will follow Lena in the years after Waldgrave, and I have added a few books to follow Brandon for 2016.

I'm hoping to get a little ahead of myself with writing, so my schedule has me pretty crammed in the early parts of 2015--writing 4 books before May, and 9 books total in 2015.  But if I keep to that schedule (check back here for updates), then I will be sufficiently ahead in my writing to start giving firm release dates for the books.

In other news, I got a shiny new food strainer for Christmas, and I've been using it to puree the remaining pumpkins in my food cellar (read: "corner of the unfinished basement") before the new year.  All advice and recipes are appreciated.  ;)

See y'all in 2015,
Al


No comments:

Post a Comment