Wednesday, December 23, 2015

The Holiday Hustle

I spent Saturday baking two dozen banana nut muffins and about 8 dozen cookies, and then spent Sunday with family.  I then wrote like mad, and finished writing the fourth Hawthorn novella on Tuesday.  Right now, I'm trying to plan the menu for Friday.  I wanted to start the fifth Hawthorn book yesterday, but the stress of the holiday rush got me, and I spent those hours designing covers instead.  I've got a ton of activities planned for next week--everything from going to see the Denver Zoo Lights to shopping for a new car--so I'm afraid it may be a poor week for additional writing.  However, on the 1st, I am going full stop on all other projects to do my final pass on the 7th Redemption novel, and then it will be ready to go for the launch date in late January.

But the house is beautiful right now, it it looks like we'll be getting more snow toward the end of the week.  Also, here's a new draft cover for the 4th book in the Hawthorn Witches series--enjoy!



Happy Reading,
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment