Monday, July 6, 2015

Camp NaNoWriMo

Between the family stuff and a recently broken down car, I'm feeling the stress today.  I'm not sure why, because I'm usually a very (some would say annoyingly) optimistic person.   Might be the weather today, but overcast skies are usually my favorite.

I discovered that NCIS is on Netflix today, so that's part of my plan to cheer up.  That and lots of writing, because my one-year-old was up most of the night, so he owes me a big nap today.  And chili--I'm making a big crock pot of chili for dinner so I don't have to worry about dinner while picking up my husband from work (...per last paragraph, his car is in the shop).

I think I'm going to do a full re-boot on the covers for the Redemption series, probably around the end of the year.  I'm hitting my Camp NaNoWriMo goals so far, and I think I'll have 3 novellas in a new series out in August or September, but don't hold me to that--it's all about the editing.

I think I'll have Book 7 in the Redemption series done by the end of September, and it will be up for pre-order by the end of October with a January release date.  I only had 7 books outlined for the Redemption series when I first conceived it, but I may write more in that universe if people are still interested in the characters at that point.

...And speaking of, more books for Waldgrave are still on my calendar for later this year.  Stay tuned for more on that project as the others conclude over the next few months.

Happy Reading,
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment