Thursday, February 2, 2012

Free Book!!!

Alright, everyone.  I've wanted to do this for a while.  It's taken me a little time to figure out the execution.  


For a limited time, you can use this promotional code to get a free copy of Arrival of the Traveler, Waldgrave Part 1 from Smashwords:  SA39E


Input the code at checkout, and you will get a 100% discount on my book.  The code will be good until the end of February, so be sure to share the free code with your friends!  :)


Arrival of the Traveler on Smashwords


Why a free book?  Sales were awesome in January, and it has really given my confidence a boost.  I've been writing since I was an awkward teenager and before, but Arrival has been my first venture into publishing.  It has been on the market for 6 months now, and that's something to celebrate.  Thank you all for making this adventure such a wonderful experience.


Al


Links to Directions on Smashords (they have kindly included links to video tutorials, too!):


How to get a Smashwords book onto a Kindle, Nook, and Other eReaders







No comments:

Post a Comment